Naval-Tec, a dynamically developing engineering company that implements projects in the maritime industry located in the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park (PPNT) in Gdynia, is looking for engineers for the position of:
Place of work: Poland (Gdynia), Denmark, The Netherlands.
- initial and conceptual design,
- knowledge of AutoCAD, Nupas, Catia,
- the ability to independently and creatively solve technical problems,
- work in Poland , Denmark or other countries,
- higher education in the field of ship design,
- knowledge of the ship's theory and hull drawing,
- minimum one-year work experience on a similar position,
- very good knowledge and efficiency in computer use,
- good command of English in speech and writing,
- independence in action and focus on work,
- strong attitude towards setting and achieving goals,
- ability to work in a team,
- professional attitude,
- the possibility of long-term cooperation with the growing, having a large perspective and potential company,
- assistance in relocation (including accommodation),
- attractive salary,
- work in an international environment,
- a real opportunity for professional and personal development.
All interested please send cv (in English) on the e-mail address:
Please add the following clause:
"I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926) until the written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I have been informed about the rights to change, access and protect this data. "
We guarantee absolute discretion to candidates. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we will contact only selected persons. We do not return sent documents.